iOS/Swift Software Engineer Intern
Mr. Adrien Feudjio
Type of Job
Part -> Full Time
January 12, 2021 at 5:00:00 AM
About the job
BEST to Have:
• Developed several IOS Mobile apps from scratch using SWIFT
• Solid experience with the iOS SDK including Swift, SwiftUI, Objective-C, Cocoa Touch, UIKit, and XCode
Great to Have:
• Good understanding of computer science fundamentals, data structures and algorithms
• Good understanding of functional programming and reactive patterns using RxSwift
• Good understanding of iOS design patterns including MVP, MVC, and MVVM
• Experience with Notifications, Observers, Delegation, and KVO/KVC
• Solid experience consuming RESTful webservices in iOS
Good to Have
• Work as a technical expert with product, analysts, programmers and other team members to develop technical solutions to complex business problems on their IOS mobile app.
• Responsible for complex program design, coding, testing, debugging and documentation for the IOS app.
• Recommend improvements to existing software iOS programs.
• Publishing IOS builds through pipeline and app store submission process.
• Prepare detailed specifications from which complex programs will be written.
• Adhere to Apple guidelines for development.
• Provide application support including complex problem research, analysis, resolution and on-call support.
MUST HAVE: Advanced experience of programming IOS mobile native apps using SWIFT
Experience with test automation on IOS mobile apps
Soft Skills / Culture fit
Good communication and collaboration skills
Self-Starter and Self-Motivated
Be ok with failing fast, learning faster
Methodology: Agile, Iterative,
Work Smart: Automate as much as Possible
Connections: Ability to add/manage/recommend integrations
G suite access
Work from Home
We are a modern SaaS platform that uses data to Increase Connectivity and Wellness for NCAA Athletic Programs