Social Media Manager Intern (Spring & Summer)
Mr. Adrien Feudjio
Type of Job
Part -> Full Time
January 28, 2021 at 5:00:00 AM
About the job
* Manages the company’s social media accounts and posts content.
* Brainstorms campaign ideas.
* Monitor various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
* Analyzes analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
* Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
* Provide suggestions to management for improving customer experience on social platforms and internal processes.
* Assists in creating performance reports.
Social Media Intern Qualifications / Skills:
Social media marketing
Preferable (not needed skills):
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, journalism, public relations or related field
1-2 years of social media management experience
Professional certification in Google Analytics strongly preferred
Familiar with multi-social posting through programs such as Hootsuite and HubSpot
Comfortable with working with Microsoft Office and Adobe Suites
General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
Entry-level experience determining how to cater unique marketing campaigns to a unique audience
Ability work alongside a diverse group of employees and simultaneously work toward many company initiatives at once
Entry-level understanding of marketing strategy and how to use the concepts throughout various forms of outreach
G suite access
Work from Home
Putting wellness coaching in Student-Athletes pockets, so they can feel and perform their best.